Immerse is committed to internally training leaders to reach their full potential in our family-like environment. We also provide resources, training, and development for the larger body of Christ. Our desire is that everyone God sends us will grow in health, wisdom, and maturity to become more effective spiritual leaders. We want to invest into the lives of current and up-and-coming spiritual leaders who have a heart to lead spiritually-based small groups or have a dream of being an occupational or lay minister. This all happens through community connection and mentoring. Weekly meetings, mentorship groups, conferences, and weekend retreats are venues that we utilize toward this end.
- "Bandits" mentorship groups: learn to live and lead from the heart. Group size: 4-5
- Prayer Resolution Minister training class: discover the Biblical "why" behind the ministry and get some practical tools for your tool belt. Group size: 8-20
- Leadership Conferences: Continued education on how to live and lead from a place of health and powerful connection with the Holy Spirit. Group size: 50-200
- Forgiveness Class: Learn the fundamentals of Prayer Resolution through practical how-to's and hands-on lab work. Group-size: 8-20
- Leader Collaborative: take your small group or community through "The Tower" teaching series (purpose, identity, adoption, mission, power, assignment etc.). Group size: 8-20